Monday, May 19, 2008

Kayla


What can I say about Kayla..... what a little firecracker!!! I am SO proud of her, she is such an amazing young woman. She recently performed in a dance competition in Logan and not only took first place in her class, but BEST IN SHOW!!! (thanks to all of you who showed up and supported her...) I know she appreciated it and so did Misty and I. Kayla is also a cheerleader for Sandcreek Junior High, and just tried out for competition cheer in Idaho Falls. She is also a great little athelete and loves to ride horses and dirtbikes. She has been getting into the "boyfriend" phase in junior high and it FREAKS ME OUT!!! I am not ready for my sweet little girl to start liking boys..... They all better watch their backs when dating my perfect daughter...... I am going out this weekend to buy a shotgun just in case.... J/k

No comments: